- I'm 2nd year CIFRE PhD student with Renault Software Labs and I3S laboratory.
- Memebre of Renault DEA-LEA3 Embedded algorithm and optimization and I3S Robotivision team.
- Currently supervised by Andrew COMPORT and Adrian VOICILA.
Background and Position
- Mai 2020 - present : Computer vision and machine learning PhD student at Renault Software Labs and I3S. Sophia Antipolis, France.
- Jan 2020 - Mai 2020 : C/C++ sotfware developper for control and simulation tools at Airbus as consultant for Akka technologies. Toulouse, France.
- Apr 2019 - Oct 2019 : Robotique percpetion internship at GE Healthcare. Versailles, France.
- (2018 - 2019) : Robotique and Decision Master 2 at Paul Sabatier univerisity Toulouse III.
- (2017 - 2018) : Real-time systems Master 1 at Paul Sabatier univerisity Toulouse III.
- (2014 - 2017) : Bachalor Electrical and Electronics Engineering at IGEE, Algeria.
- I'm currently working on developping better perception system for self-driving by improving the ability to understand the surroundings of the vehicle and estimate risks and make decisions on future movements navigating in complex conditions. The topics of interest include: Deep leraning and computer vision , unserpvervised learning, domain adaptation, tracking and future prediction.
- 3D Machine Vision And Learning : Practical course for Master 1 EIT Digital option Autonomous systems at polytechnical enigneering school of Côte d'Azur University.