I am a first-year PhD student at I3S. I am a BoostUrCAreer program fellow at Université Côte d’Azur. I am a computer science engineer with professional experience in data science, machine learning, computer vision, and software development. My personal interests include robotics, artificial intelligence, computer vision, data science, traveling, photography, and painting. I am constantly pursuing my interests and having fun, as these pursuits are passion-driven and more comparable to a hobby.
Background and Position
- Sept 2020 - present: PhD candidate in the Université Côte d'Azur at the laboratory CNRS-I3S.
- Jun 2020 - Aug 2020: Machine Learning Engineer at Next Industries, Milano.
- Sept 2019 - Mar 2020: Data Scientist Intern at Unicredit Bank, Milano
- June 2019 - April 2020: Master thesis at AiRlab, Politecnico Di Milano.
- Sept 2017 - April 2020: Master's Degree in Computer Science and Engineering at Politecnico Di Milano, Italy.
- Sept 2016 - Aug 2017: Bachelor thesis at Indian Statistical Institute, India.
- May 2016 - Aug 2016: Computer Vision summer school at Indian Statistical Institute, India.
- Aug 2013 - Aug 2017: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Engineering at West Bengal University of Technology, India.
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- 3D reconstruction